Change the theme default fonts is extremely simple, follow the following steps and use a Google font of your choice.
- Go to the Google Fonts website.
- Select the font that you want to use in your website and click on the plus button.
- Open the “Selected Font” panel and click on “Customize”.
- Choose the font style that you want to add.
- Click on the “embed” tab and copy the font link. Copy only the final part of the link, for example
- Open the Theme Customizer and go to Theme Settings > Typography and scroll down to “font family” section.
- Paste the copied link in the “Font name/style/sets” field.
- In the “Headings font family” and “Body font family” fields write the name of the fonts that you want to use for the headings and the website text.
In this example, we will write