If you’re selling a product or services on your website and are looking to generate more revenue, one of the first things you’ll need to be doing is to raise the conversion rate. By optimizing your website for improved conversion, you’re improving the user experience of your website. That means you’re making it easier for your customers to order the product or service they love from your website without any hassle. There are tons of WordPress plugins that help you to increase the conversion rate of your website. In this post, I’ll show you a few of them, both free and premium WordPress plugins. The plugins are categorized as follows: Landing pages, lead generation, monitor stats and A/B tests.
Landing pagesLanding pages are created specifically to build your email list or to sell your product/service. It keeps your visitors’ attention narrowly focused on CTA buttons by removing every distraction. Let’s look at some plugins that can help you to create landing pages on your WordPress website.
1. OptimizePressOptimizePress comes in both theme and plugin format that lets you easily create landing pages without having to touch a single line of code. Using its built-in live editor, it is easier to design a stunning landing page in minutes even if you’re not a designer. Best of all, unlike other landing page solutions like Unbounce, you only need to pay once. Below are a few benefits of OptimizePress:
- All landing pages you create using the LiveEditor will be responsive
- 30 built-in themes to choose from, so you don’t need to design every element of your landing page from scratch.
- Seamless integration with third party applications such as MailChimp or KISSmetrics.
2. WordPress Landing PagesObviously, there are a lot of premium landing pages plugins available in the market but if you’re looking for a free plugin solution to create landing pages instantly, look no further than WordPress Landing Pages. In addition to creating landing pages, it also allows you to track conversion rates and even help you conduct A/B tests on your pages. As it is a free version, obviously, it is not as versatile as OptimizePress. Though there are lots of pre-made templates to choose from, you can’t customize it beyond a limit as those templates are built for creating small squeeze pages. For that reason, if you need a long sales page, you’ll require to design it from scratch. Price: Free
Lead generationYou might be using a lead capturing tool like MailChimp or AWeber. With the right plugins, you can boost the conversion rate by creating beautiful opt-in forms on your WordPress websites.
3. OptinMonsterOptinMonster is the best lead generation software available in the market. It helps you create beautiful lead generation forms instantly, so you can easily convert your visitors into subscribers. Moreover, it allows you to test which forms work best on your website by A/B testing different forms. Though OptinMonster was started as a WordPress plugin, it is now a stand-alone SaaS application. There’s a connector plugin to make it easier for WordPress users to connect their account with the service. Price: $49/year
4. Optin FormsOptin Forms is one of the best free opt-in forms plugins that lets you create beautiful Optin Forms with ease. All you need to do is to choose a form design, customize it and add it to your blog with a few clicks. Best of all, it works well with popular email marketing solutions such as AWeber, GetResponse, Mailchimp etc. Currently, there are 5 built-in designs to pick from. Once you picked the design, you can customize its text, fonts, font sizes, and colors. Price: Free
Monitor statsAs an online business owner, you’ll need to track everything you can possibly track. The more data you track, the better marketing decision you can make, which possibly leads to boost the conversion rate.
5. LeadinLeadin is an analytics plugin that helps you better understand your website visitors. Once someone fills out the form on your website, the plugin will identify that specific person on each visit by placing a cookie on his browser, and track what pages he visits and when he returns. Below are a few more excellent features of the plugin.
- Gather more data of your leads: The plugin gathers publicly available data of your leads such as location, social networking info, work history etc.
- Sync with your email tool: No matter what email marketing tool you’re using, the plugin syncs your leads, so you don’t need to replace or modify your forms.
- It also helps you figure out what content and traffic sources are driving the most contacts.